Saturday 4 December 2010

Acoustic Music Magazine Research

As my chosen genre is acoustic music, I thought I would search online for some existing magazines that focused on acoustic music. I came to realise that there are not many magazines at all within this genre. However, I found a magazine titled "Acoustic" which seems to be quite well-known. This particular issue caught my attention because it features the artist James Morrison on the cover, who seems to be popular with my target audience, as I found out from my questionnaire results. This magazine cover is quite basic with a simple layout and little variety in fonts. I think it would appeal more to a male audience because the blue colours connote masculinity. As my target audience is primarily females, I will use a different layout and colour scheme to this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment