Monday 17 January 2011

Contents Page Plan

Here is my Contents Page plan. I'd like to use a simple image such as a guitar leaning against a wall so it doesn't take away from the writing on the page. It will follow a house style because the font will be the same as the Masthead, or similar. I'm also keen on the idea of having patterns around the page and perhaps drawing them from hand before scanning them in would give the page a more personal feel. Using this idea, I'd like my editorial profile to look like it's handwritten on lined paper, as this also fits the acoustic theme - keeping it simple. In the bottom left hand corner will be my logo. There will also be a selection of pictures from various articles presented on the left hand side, but I don't want to make it too cluttered, so I'll only have a few. The numbers will stand out and I want them to contrast to the text, so I'll use a different colour and also they'll be a different font.

No comments:

Post a Comment