Friday 25 March 2011

Double Page Spread

For my double page spread, I made sure I used the same fonts and colours to show a sense of house style. Additionally, I also included the flowers from the Front page and Contents to keep the style the same. I decided to change my original idea of having a quote as the heading, because the name of the star (Naomi Rose) stood out more. Instead, I enlarged a quote from the text which acts as an enigmatic lure, making people want to read on. I've used the typical conventions of a magazine, by having three columns of text and I'm also pleased with my image, as I think the mise-en-scene fits in well with my acoustic genre. In the top right corner, I have included a banner with the artist's Myspace address, as this would promote their music online, making the magazine multi-platform. Overall I'm happy with how this looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment